Australia is one of the topmost countries which welcome many international students. Many people prefer to settle down because of the high-quality life, amazing job opportunities, and worldwide recognized universities. Also, with the access rules, easy processes, and better immigration policies, many students get easily attracted to this country. Every year, thousands and lakhs of candidates try their hands to get an Australian visa. For this, you can take the help of overseas consultants as they are professionals in handling all the processes. Once you are done with your study and have some job experience, you can apply for Australia PR.
Getting an Australian PR comes with many benefits such as Medicare facilities, sponsoring family trips, applying for bank loans to buy property, can further apply for Australian citizenship, and much more. Make sure to go through the eligibility criteria to better understand the process. Also, keep yourself updated with the new changes in the process or procedure of getting the Australian PR. Know that holding a permanent visa will not make you a citizen of the country. Once you get a permanent visa, you can apply for citizenship. While applying for citizenship, make sure you have resided for at least 4 years in which you should have lived for 1 year as a permanent resident. Also, you have to go for an English language test, skill assessment test, etc, so you should be prepared for that as well. The higher the score, the higher are the chances of getting the Australian PR. Also, know the difference between PR and citizenship of Australia. A citizen can leave and enter Australia anytime, but the PR needs to have a permanent visa with a valid travel authority.
Following is the points which will help you in getting an Australian PR:
- Explore visa options- You should explore the visa options which is suitable for you to apply for Australian PR, which includes family-stream PR visas, work-stream PR visas, and business or investment-stream PR visas.
- Know your eligibility- With the help of a visa point calculator; you can check your points. You can check your eligibility points based on age, English language test score, work experience, qualification, and much more. Based on these points, you can know your eligibility points. Also, you have to check the Australian PR visa cut-offs in invitation rounds.
- Skill assessment- You have to nominate the occupation listed, and you have to select under which your skills are suitable.
- Prepare for exam- Also, you have to prepare for the English exam like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, OET, or Cambridge C1 advanced test to score points. Focus on how to attempt the exam.
- File for EOI- Then, you have to file for EOI online form once you are done with the skills and qualifications assessment.
So, above is the step-by-step guide for the Australia PR visa Process. So, if you are interested in getting an Australian visa for a study basis or a job, you can take help from ‘Gazette Immigration’ as they are the best immigration consultants.January 18th, 2022