Many students from different parts of the world aspire to live in Australia because of its amazing worldwide recognized universities and job opportunities. Australia is one of the topmost countries due to its excellent human development index and quality of life. Living in Australia provides both personal and professional opportunities with a good standard of living. Many international students have settled down in Australia and are leading a quality life. For the whole application process, you can consult any overseas consultant. After your study and some work experience, you can go for the Australia permanent residency. But make sure to know the eligibility criteria in-depth.
You can check your eligibility by considering a few points. You have to be less than 45 years in age and should have at least 65 points overall. Also, you have to appear for an English language test. For this, it is always recommended to take a course to easily qualify. You have to go through the skill assessment criteria, and you will be scored accordingly. Also, some medical tests are important to be done to make sure you have good health. The skill assessment is done after you get your visa confirmation. It is important to comply with all the procedures to enjoy the hassle-free process. After the skill assessment, you have to prove your interest through skill selection. You will be allotted an expression of interest which will help in deciding your eligibility score. If you have a good score, there are higher chances for Invitation to Apply.
Following are some of the benefits of getting an Australian permanent resident visa:
- Right to live freely- Once you get the PR, you need not worry about renewing the visa again and again. The permanent residence will allow you to remain in the country indefinitely.
- Sponsor family members- This will allow you to invite your family members to Australia. But make sure to comply with the needs of your income and staying. If your income and stay are as per the eligibility, you can easily sponsor your family members.
- Medical facilities- All the PR individuals are eligible to avail the benefits of medical facilities, including Medicare health coverage. It will include free treatment in public hospitals, cheaper health insurance, subsidized services, and much more.
- Homeowner grant- If you are planning to get your own house, you will be eligible to get a grant of $10,000 if the house is valued at $750,000 or less.
- Education loan- The permanent residents will have access to financial support through Higher Educations Loan Program (HELP). This will allow you to get enrolled in a public university. You can borrow the tuition fee once the amount is exceeded a particular amount.
- A direct way to citizenship- Once you get Permanent Residence, this will make a clear way to get citizenship. To apply for citizenship in Australia, you have to reside for at least 4 years in which it is important to live there for one year as PR. Citizenship comes with many rights such as voting rights, easy travel, an Australian passport, and much more.
So above are some of the benefits of getting Australian PR. If you are also interested in settling in Australia, you can consult ‘Gazette Immigration Consultant’.January 10th, 2022