Expand your business reach with New Zealand
New Zealand is the lexis of opportunities for everyone. The citizens of this country are accustomed to a safe & secure lifestyle. To explore the possibilities of business junctures, New Zealand is a rational choice for entrepreneurs.
New Zealand ardently welcomes investors and entrepreneurs from any region to stimulate the growth of its economy. The lower crime rate stats of this country can amplify the profit percentage of your business. Moreover, one can share his beneficiaries with the family too. Just apply for a business visa in New Zealand with Gazette Immigration and delight your lifestyle.
What is a business visa?
With a sparkling economic stand, the country encourages entrepreneurial minds to create employment for communities. The visa allows you to operate your business and leverage your expectancies as well.
The New Zealand work visa is valid for 3 years and based on your business stability; you can apply for an entrepreneur resident visa.
Visa for entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneur work visa – The proficient businessmen who have been running their business for years and wish to move it to New Zealand are allowed to apply for this visa. For the 1st year, you can buy or build your business at a start-up stage and can continue to prop up for the next few years. On the successful settlement of your merchandise, you are eligible to apply for a resident visa.
- Entrepreneur resident visa – The entrepreneurs who are employed for 6 months in their business or those who have been successful in holding their business for 2 years in New Zealand, can extend their residency term to permanency. An entrepreneur resident visa allows you to operate your business for the rest of your life in New Zealand.
Requirements for business visa
- A valid passport to verify your identity.
- Character certificate – NZ immigration authority asks for a character certificate issued by the police department of your native country. This helps them to allow foreigners with a clean criminal record to avoid suspicion.
- Evidence of prerequisite funds – The eligible candidates must possess a capital of 10 million NZD to survive in the country. Bank statements, credit cards or bank drafts can be useful shreds of evidence.
- A concrete business plan.
- No involvement in business failure for the last 5 years and a green signal from bankruptcy.
- Clear track records of fraudulent activities of property and finance.
- IELTS score of at least 55-60% that tests English proficiency for better communication.
- Medical certificate – It states your wellness report or disability if any.
- An experience certificate of working in senior management for minimum 5 years or 3 years of the evidential establishment of your business.
New Zealand business visa from Dubai
If the citizens of UAE want to start their business in New Zealand, they can apply for investor 1 and investor 2 resident visas but the condition is to contribute 10$ million and 1.5$ million in 3 & 4 years respectively.
Gazette Immigration delivers sincere services and available for all kinds of visa services to get approved and avail at your comfort.