Many citizens aspire to relocate from the United Arab Emirates to Canada, and with good cause. Canada is one of the world’s most stable and friendly nations. It also provides appealing employment options for both natives and foreigners. However, moving from Dubai to Canada is a difficult procedure, and you will need the assistance of an immigration lawyer to lead you through it.
You can always go to the best immigration consultants in Dubai to prepare yourself to move to Canada. But before looking at the process, here are the reasons you should go to Canada and some of its advantages.
Experience True Liberty
The government of the United Arab Emirates bans anything it considers “inflammatory” to their religious, moral, and cultural ideals, whereas Canada is a liberal democracy. This restricts new residents in a variety of ways, including the inability to access most international websites and the prohibition on sharing an apartment with a common-law partner.
On the other hand, Canada doesn’t have such restrictions. Your personal beliefs, on the other hand, are valued. Catholicism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Judaism are the main religions practiced in Canada, and you are free to follow all of them.
Workplace Fairness and a High Minimum Wage
Like the United Arab Emirates, Canada has a large number of migrant employees and citizens from South Asian countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh. Unlike Dubai, you are covered by the same labour laws as Canadians and have access to decent working conditions and pay.
Four Seasons Experience
The majority of Canada has all four seasons, with snowfall in the winter and hot, sunny days in the summer, but not to the same extent as Dubai. Summer temperatures in Canada vary from 20 to 30 degrees, while a normal day in Dubai is humid and hot, with temperatures reaching 40 degrees. Dubai is a concrete jungle filled with gleaming structures and ornate architecture.
What are the requirements for relocating to Canada from Dubai?
If you are considering Canada immigration Dubai, then the following are the most important considerations to make during the Canada PR application process:
- To be considered for Canada’s Express Entry scheme, you must have a minimum of 67 points.
- Have excellent English or French language skills.
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience is required.
- Job knowledge must fall into one of the following ability categories:
- Type of Skill 0 (Managerial Occupations)
- A Skill Level (Professional Occupations)
- Level B of capacity (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades)
- You’ll need enough money to back up your visa application.
- Certificates of good health and moral character
- Evaluation of educational credentials.
What are the possibilities for relocating to Canada from Dubai?
The following applications are available to help you move to Canada from Dubai.
- Federal Economic Class
- Provincial Economic class
- Quebec Immigration Program
- Business Immigration
- Temporary resident First program
- Family Class Sponsorship
You can choose the category in which you fall for easy immigration to Canada.May 18th, 2021