People from Oman seek to immigrate to Canada for a variety of reasons, including a better future for their family, a better work-life balance, furthering their education, or just to be part of a greater economy more linked to the powerhouse of the United States with the job opportunities that Canada provides.
The majority of people who immigrate to Canada from Oman do so for personal or family purposes. It’s a lifetime ambition for others, while it’s about space and quality of living for others. With the Canadian government declaring a critical need for up to 1 million highly qualified migrants over the next two years, Canadian immigration is now experiencing a once-in-a-generation opportunity. Clean living, coupled with unmatched nature wilderness and winter sports possibilities, are among the many reasons why people migrate to Canada from Oman.
Is it easy to move to Canada from Oman?
The wonderful thing about Canadian immigration, particularly for those seeking to immigrate to Canada from Oman, is that Canada does not discriminate based on nationality. This ensures that all ex-pats in Oman and Omani citizens are treated equally when it comes to immigrating to Canada from Oman. You can get a Canada visa from Oman through the help of consultancies.
You may take three easy paths to immigrate to Canada from Oman and obtain Permanent Resident Status in the region.
- Express entry pathway
It is a Canadian government-sponsored electronic website. The Express Entry program is based on a point system. As a result, a qualified specialist looking into this must score at least 67 points to be considered eligible. It is the quickest way to obtain a residency permit with the shortest approval period.
- Provincial Nominee Program
PNP services exist in many of Canada’s provinces and territories to welcome qualified immigrants.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
You will live, work, and settle in Quebec by migrating through the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
The following are the details:
- Report on the Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
- The outcome of the language exam
- Proofs of identity
- Evidence of funds
- Transcripts in education
- Proofs with work experience
- Certificate in Character and Health
- Any Canadian employer can send you an offer note.
- Certificate of nomination from each of the provinces (if applicable)
If you make any misleading claims or have inadequate evidence, your entire visa application can be rejected. Any Canadian employer can send you an offer note. You can always take the help of Canada Immigration Consultants in Oman to get your Visa without any problem.
Requirements for Eligibility
The below are the most relevant qualifying criteria for Canada PR:
- To be considered for Express Entry, you must have a minimum score of 67 out of 100.
- Your occupation must appear on Canada’s NOC Demand List.
- The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is used by Canada’s points-based immigration system to determine how valuable you are to the Canadian economy.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program’s Express Entry scheme is a common route for residents of Oman to travel to Canada and obtain Permanent Residence status.
- After that, you’ll need to get a WES assessment and an ECA report from them.
- You must either have a decent IELTS or TOEFL score or take a French exam to demonstrate your English language skills.