Canada has always been a go-to target for immigrants for a lot of reasons. Starting from its education sector and the employment opportunities it has on offer to the cost of living and the interesting culture here, almost everything about Canada entices foreigners. One thing that you need to note here is that people living in Qatar have their own special reasons to move to Canada. Let’s discuss some of them here-
- The job opportunities in Canada are varied and lucrative. The country has got an amazing platform to offer to skilled workers. So, Canada has always remained an attractive immigration spot for Qatar dwellers.
- Once you get your PR visa for Canada, you will legally live in this country. Besides, you will be entitled to all the benefits that a Canadian citizen enjoys. Once you reach here, you’ll be able to look for a job in your area of interest and then work without hassles.
- The validity of your PR visa is going to expire after a period of five years from the date of its issuance. And five years is a lot of time for students as well as working professionals to achieve certain mid-term and short-term goals. The best part is that you can get your PR visa extended or renewed to continue living in Canada.
- A person who has a PR visa can also apply for permanent Canadian citizenship. But for that, you must have lived for three out of the five years your PR visa has been approved.
- No matter which country you migrate to, you will want the healthcare system there to support you. Thankfully, the Canadian government provides universal healthcare to all PR visa holders. So, regardless of whether you want proper medical care or the expenses for your prescription drugs met, Canada covers it all for you. This is especially beneficial for students who don’t earn. Availing medical care would just be impossible for them without such government aid.
- If you’re a permanent resident of Canada, then receiving an education here is going to be super pocket-friendly for you. Meaning, all Canadian PR residents are entitled to free education up to grade 12.
- You also get a lot of other benefits when you migrate to Canada from Qatar. For instance, you are eligible for tax rebates as well as a pension post-retirement. You can also get a housing facility at a subsidized rate.
- If you need to travel, you can use your PR card as a travel document so you can travel without hindrances.
- Another extremely important benefit is that Canada is a liberal country. The rules and laws here are not as strict as in Qatar. So, if you want to experience better freedom, an unrestrained life, and a lot of fun, then Canada is the place for you.
If you are thinking of immigrating to Canada, then do hire a competent Canada immigration Qatar consultancy firm. They will help Fastrack the immigration process for you and will help you thoroughly throughout your Immigration journey.May 21st, 2021