Not only is it viewed with the purpose of a better lifestyle, but Canadian immigration is also one of the best prospects for those who wish to boost their career. Having a career-oriented approach is no fault and searching for better worth is the right of your caliber. The PR process as per Canadian immigration has recently been given a few liberations in the original strict standards. The new flexible open applicant-friendly procedure is easy to understand and apply in comparison to other countries across the globe. The best public services at reasonably cheap prices make the lifestyle even more lavish. The Canadian government invests in human resources, and thus the basic facilities like education and health care, etc. are cheap and best.
This article has stressed on permanent residence visa for Canada process EXPLAINED in 6 Easy Steps! These outlines give you a piece of complete knowledge and insight into the included details in the application form for the same.
- Linguistic ability clearance: The first and foremost need for applying the Canada PR process is to verify your linguistic ability. You need to be an affluent English language vocalist, and you are required to pass the French language test along with the same. This may enhance your listing, and chances to clarify the legal formalities are better. Clearance of the IELTS test is a mandatory requirement for the purpose. This involves the steps from making an appointment to a waiting period (that can extend to three months) and then the final result after the completion of the test.
- Assessment of credentials as per educational degrees: For applying with respect to the Canadian PR procedure, the complete ECA of your educational degrees (in case they belong to any other nation except Canada) adds 150 points to your score list. This glorifies your chances to clear the procedure without fail.
- Profile making: The next important step in the process is making a valid profile with the Express entry digitalized site. This helps to enter the waiting list of the candidates applying for the purpose. One can also hire an agent for the same.
- Awaiting ROIs: Subject to 21-28 days, the respective immigration office makes a draw termed as the round of invites, under which the lowest cut score as per the government of Canada is announced. Then the profiles as per point 3 are shortlisted and invited to apply for PR. It should be noted that each draw may have a new score reference.
- Submission of docs after ITA is received: Within 3 months (approximately) of receiving the invite, the validation documents of the qualifications and experience need to be submitted. This may include the passport copy (color), a photograph (digitalized), validation of funds as well as job details of the person applying, health check-up and report of the same, the qualification proofs as well as a judicial clearance validation.
- Payment of official PR fees for the procedure: Then, once the fee of 1050 Canadian dollars is paid, the waiting period of the verification process by the immigration office begins. Once the same is done and documents are verified, you are informed (via mail) about the outcome of the procedure.
Accomplished proceedings: Once everything goes well and the final outcome is positive, the applicant submits the passport for visa clearance and stamps. The final call is the confirmation of the PR application.December 10th, 2021