Saudi Arabia is one of the most important sources of immigrants and abroad students that move to Canada. Expatriates make up a large portion of those that move from Saudi Arabia. Despite their high living standards in Saudi Arabia, such individuals prefer Canada because of its numerous advantages.
About 100 separate permanent residency pathways are available in Canada and the ability to qualify for Canadian citizenship after three years of residence, free health care, decent schooling, and job opportunities. If you prefer Canada immigration from Saudi Arabia, you should apply as a member of the economic community. Nearly 60% of the incoming immigrants targeted by Canada under this initiative are from the economic class of professionals.
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, Canada continues to grant permanent resident visas to qualified economic class applicants, including those who are already living abroad.
Why should you prefer Express entry?
One of Canada’s most common visa services, Express Entry, allows you to apply and be approved in six to eight months. This not only allows you to become a permanent citizen of Canada quickly, but it also allows you to help the rest of your family join you.
There are three main programs under this system:
- Skilled Federal Worker Stream
- Skilled Trade Worker Stream; and
- Canadian Experience Class
Here are the steps you need to take to qualify for this program:
- Find out which program you can qualify with our Online Evaluation;
- Complete your Language Tests for English and French;
- Get an Educational Credential Assessment;
- Get your biometrics;
- Find out which job NOC (National Occupation Classification) code you have;
- Create an Express Entry Profile;
- Register on the job bank (this is voluntary)
- Enter the Express Entry pool;
- Get an ITA (Invitation to Apply);
- Apply for permanent residency within two months of your ITA
- Pay for application fees and permanent residency fee;
- Provide proof of funds, Police Clearance and Health Certificate; and
- Ask your current employer for job letters to prove your work experience for your program
What Do You Need?
In most cases, if you want to immigrate to Canada, you will need your:
- ID and Passport;
- Language Tests;
- Education Credential Assessment;
- Your NOC (National Occupational Classification) code;
- Provincial Nomination
- Job offers
- Police Clearance; and
- Doctor’s Certificate
There are many Canada immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia who can help you with documentation and the whole process.
What are the advantages of a Saudi Arabian immigration visa to Canada?
The below are the advantages of moving to Canada for Saudi citizens:
- The entire family is entitled to free healthcare, and there are no employment restrictions.
- Even if you don’t have a career, you can get permanent residency in Canada.
- There will be no racial discrimination.
- Canada values diversity and treats all faiths equally.
- No matter what race you are or what religion you practice, the country allows you to live in peace and without prejudice.
- By immigrating to Canada, you can obtain Canadian citizenship in just three years. Natural citizenship is granted to your child born after your period of permanent residence.