Australia has become one of the top choices for students to pursue higher studies and build their careers. This is due to many reasons; one of them is related to the economy. Australia is a lot cheaper than other countries, which makes it a student’s most favourite choice. But before trying to get your visa and applying to the university of your dreams, you should be aware of the different criteria that decide whether or not you are eligible for applying. Read on to get the required information about the same.
- Why do you need a student visa?
A student needs an Australian student visa when he/she is not a resident of Australia but wishes to travel to that country. But the precondition is that you have to be admitted to one of the top universities of Australia and duly pay the required fees. An international student needs an Australian student visa when he/she has enrolled themselves in a course that lasts for at least 4 months.
- What are the steps you need to follow to acquire an Australian student visa?
In order to determine whether you are eligible for applying for an Australian student visa, you have to submit the Student Visa Program Assessment Form. Various factors like your chosen course determine your assessment level. In case you want to get an Australian student visa from Dubai, you can consult the study abroad experts.
– Steps to apply for a student visa online:
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is create an online account at ImmiAccount. This account will be under www.immi.gov.au., which is a Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.
- Step 2: After creating the account, you have to log in to your account at LoginImmiAccount, to continue with your visa application. From here, you can download your application form.
- Step 3: Now, you need to fill the form with the necessary details. You will also have to attach your documents.
- Step 4: After filling out your form, you have to submit it by paying the required fee.
- Step 5: After submitting your form, you will be given a TRP number that refers to the Transaction Reference Number. This number will help you keep track of the status of your application.
– Steps to apply for a student visa offline.
- Step 1: In the offline mode, you need to physically go and get the student visa form from the nearest Australia Visa Application Centre.
- Step 2: Now, you need to hand over your visa application to the nearest Australian immigration office. You will have to pay the required visa application fee.
- Step 3; After you have completed the above steps, you have to wait for the results.
After acquiring your student visa, you can go ahead and study at the University of your Choice. The steps mentioned above will surely make you aware of how to apply for an Australian study visa from Dubai or any other place. After getting the visa, you have to be mindful of what you do; there are various rules and regulations that you must abide by to prevent your visa from getting dismissed.June 12th, 2021